Analyse business requirements to determine viable options for solution design and ensure implementation addresses key issues, business strategic objectives and end to end solution design.
- Effectively prioritise projects and solutions based on the business’s strategic priorities and manage stakeholder expectations accordingly.
- Contribute to the analysis and development through facilitating and engaging in collaborative analysis sessions, ensuring integration through all affected systems.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and business analysts to understand and meet business requirements.
- Coordinate various teams to ensure holistic and integrated solution design and delivery in line with business requirements.
- Provide requirements to Enterprise Architects that drives the strategic direction for business application, information, and technology architecture.
- Partner with the relevant Architects for specific sub-domains in support of solution definition and development to ensure the creation of integrated and fit for purpose solutions.
- Maintain and adhere to envisioned architecture standards, solution integrity and best practice solutions.
- Knowledge of design across multiple domains (UI design and technologies including web and mobile, business logic, service, database)
- Development and design knowledge in relevant languages and platforms used by the business area
- Knowledge of application servers & integration patterns and middleware
- Knowledge of database management system software (SQL, no-SQL, ERDs, DB modelling, transactions, object-relational-mapping)
- Exposure to documentation of solutions using notation and method most appropriate to consuming stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the financial services industry with general knowledge of underlying IT architectures and technologies (essential)
- Exposure to Agile Development environment, system development and implementation of large object orientated solutions (essential)
- 4 years’ relevant experience or exposure as a Solutions Designer, Development Manager or Team Leader
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience or exposure in software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- 10 years’ of relevant experience or exposure of IT solution delivery
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A