Manage and motivate a team of Financial Advisors in order to deliver an excellent client experience and support the achievement of sales targets.
- Regularly assess team members’ performance against targets and implement actions to increase performance.
- Develop plans to achieve sales targets in line with client centric practices.
- Conduct regular engagement with team members in order to cascade information and team objectives.
- Develop action plans and initiatives to drive sales, motivate team and improve performance.
- Assess service delivery based on engagements with business stakeholders and relevant analytics and implement plans for improvement.
- Relationship building
- Good communication
- Financial services indus
- Computer Literacy
Qualification & Experience:
- FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed
- Minimum 1 year managerial experience in overseeing the rendering of financial advice to fulfil the duties of a compliant key individual and be registered with the FSP
- 3-5 years experience in a sales environment
- Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualifcation
- 120 FAIS related credits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Mafikeng, North-West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A