Direct, organise, plan, schedule, communicate, execute, and report on software code releases on the organisation’s IT infrastructure, proactively managing all associated risks (this includes application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, projects, and programmes).
- Should you not hear from us within 14 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
- Through understanding of the applications and platforms that the team supports, and the business environment in which they are used.
- Detailed understanding of release, change, problem and project management principles and methodologies.
- Proficient with technologies used within the business.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Broad knowledge of both Agile Scrum and Waterfall project delivery models.
Qualification & Experience:
- ITIL Managing Professional
- ITIL Foundation
- Insurance industry experience
- 8 years’ experience in IT Software Delivery
- B-Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- ITIL certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A