To conduct detailed analysis of business needs, taking into consideration processes and technology systems. Together with a range of business, technical, and technology stakeholders, you will help design and implement innovative solutions to meet the Operational Tax business objectives.
- Responsible for detailed business analysis.
- Gain an understanding of the business in which we operate and the future domains in which we have an ambition to operate.
- Ensure the successful implementation of new functionalities
- Document all AS-IS Tax relevant procedures and systems.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of proposed technology solutions using investigative and information gathering skills to highlight the impact of solutions on business processes and systems.
- Very strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills with attention to detail is essential.
- Keen interest in business systems rather than purely technical ambitions.
- Investigative and information gathering skills.
- Ability and keen desire to learn new technical skills.
- Proactive, action-oriented individual with a desire to take ownership and accountability for the delivery of tasks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of Business Analyst certification, extensive business system analysis experience is advantageous.
- Relevant Degree (Taxation, Accounting, Finance or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax and analysis, ideally in investment platform, asset management or financial planning contexts.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A