We are looking for a motivated individual to apply good team work values, analytical and critical thinking to deliver concise business analysis, business requirements elicitation, stakeholder management, system process design and optimization in the spaces where Information Technology ties to Actuarial Science.
- Developing testing tools in Excel, VB, Python.
- Liaising with Actuaries to understand products and calculations.
- Analysing business requirements to propose the best possible system solutions.
- Testing product processes and calculations.
- Writing functional specifications on product processes or calculations.
- Managing own performance and development.
- Investigating data reports to identify potential data and system errors.
- Liaising with programmers to resolve system issues.
- Investigating calculation errors and Process failures on system.
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Deliver results
- Strong mathematical skills
- Effective communication
- Initiate action
- Decision making
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric / Grade 12 (results required especially for mathematics and science)
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Life Insurance Industry, or with Business Systems Analysis, Systems Analysis or Business Analysis experience.
- Degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science (results required)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A