Website Motus Holdings Limited
To provide a technical and diagnostic service within the service department. To advise apprentices and colleagues on methods of accomplishing repairs where necessary. To utilize modern diagnostic equipment to maximum in effecting vehicle
- Job Cards to be complete in full handed to service advisor as soon as vehicle is repaired and repair clocking carried out correctly.
- Draft and prepare any reports required.
- Make suggestions and give advice regarding any special promotional campaign and take part in campaign.
- Assist with other reasonable requested duties as and when required.
- Attend training courses provide MBSA and Cargo Motors.
- Ensure that overalls and work area is always kept clean and tidy.
- Provide a fault finding and systems diagnostic service on motor vehicles to aid and speed the work of mechanics.
- Focus on driving performance
- Customer focused
- Strong motivational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- N2 –Engineering Science, Technical Drawing, Maths, Motor Trade Theory
- Grade 12 – Maths and Physical Science
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A