Website Motus Holdings Limited
“Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces, but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.”
- Build good relations with the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Report, Forecast monthly, weekly to the Dealer Principal.
- Manage Floor plan.
- Solve customer complaints within authority before compliant is escalated to top management.
- Adhere to franchise requirements.
- Develop, Mentor employees to exceed unit sale, profit and CSI targets.
- Manage and Mentor Sales team.
- Achieving and exceeding the set targets.
- Compiling, obtaining approval and executing new car sales marketing plan to exceed budget all areas.
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Self-motivated priority-setting and time management. Ability to maintain good relationships internally.
- Convincing persuade customers within the rules to purchase vehicles.
- Effectively understanding and interpreting customer behaviours and emotions.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- A valid driver’s license ? 3- 5 years motor sales experience
- Tertiary education will be an advantage
- 3 years + premium brand sales manager experience
- Experience of working in a medium to large size dealership
- Computer literate
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A