Motus Holdings Limited
Kia Konfidence Sandton currently has a vacancy for a Pre-owned Vehicle Sales Manager. Reporting to the Dealer Principal (DP) the primary purpose of the position is to maximise sales opportunities to achieve budget objectives by continually examining weekly/monthly accounts, operating controls and composite figures that will enable necessary improvements and corrective actions to achieve results
- Monitor and report on progress against operational plan and make adjustment where required.
- Ensure that the assets, resources and equipment are managed in a manner that enhances cost effective utilisation.
- Manage operational risk and risk mitigation initiatives.
- Plan and organise sales outputs through assigning sales priorities and continuously reviewing and adapting targets and quality to achieve objectives and goals.
- Ensure vehicle stock is managed in accordance with company /OEM/ Importer policies.
- Define standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Implement and manage end-to-end processes.
- Contribute to the development of the appropriate strategy and set target within area of accountability.
- Plan, manage and monitor governance compliance processes in area of accountability in order to manage risks and expose liabilities.
- Manage, monitor and report on budget variances and provide solutions.
- Developing sales.
- Functional Policies and Procedures.
- Fleet Sales Management.
- Conflict Management.
- Business and Operations Management.
- Apply selling techniques for parts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Higher Certificates and/or Advanced National Certificates in Sales and Marketing preferable
- Must have previously handled new and/or used car stand of +- 50 units
- 3 – 5 years working experience in the motor sales industry with a proven track record
- 3+ years automotive sales management experience
- A valid South African driver’s license
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A