Website Motus Holdings Limited
The Sales Executive will be required to achieve set sales targets by providing all customers with unrivaled service excellence and maintaining constructive relationships in order to ensure that every customer’s experience has been outstanding
- Ensure customer’s escalation is managed and feedback is provided.
- A strong understanding of industry and market trends and customer behaviour.
- Total commitment to achieve sales targets and growth by venturing and creating opportunities using own skills.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Develop the business to reach set sales targets for the month.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure effective delivery of service.
- Drive specific strategies to retain and grow existing customer base.
- Identify and venture into new revenue streams.
- Knowledge of economic & financial factors affecting the industry.
- Knowledge of product image and corporate branding.
- Growing the market experience.
- Knowledge of broader competitive motor industry.
- In-depth product knowledge on all related aspects.
- Product Knowledge will be huge advantage.
- Knowledge of Higher Gear.
- Knowledge of dealership policies and procedures.
- Oral communication skills; negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated priority-setting and time management.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Code 8 Driver’s Licence is vital.
- Computer literacy – Proven track record of meeting regular monthly targets.
- 3 years sales executive experience.
- Minimum Grade 12.
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A