Website Mr Price Group
To support the Quality Team with administrative functions regarding fits, evaluations and record keeping. Learn to conduct quality audits at supplier’s premises and factories on finished goods prior to delivery, as and when required.
- Communicate any quality issues to the respective Quality Technologist, Merchant, and Sourcing team.
- Learn to capture all bulk inspection results on the system and ensure all documentation is filed appropriately.
- Learn to conduct audits within the store environment to ensure the upholding of product quality standards.
- Track all samples received and returned, via excel spreadsheet.
- Allocate and manage local audits to the respective Auditor/ Technologist
- Relationship management
- Fabric testing expertise
- Total quality management
- Fabric composition and construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing and Production processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid Driver’s licence is preferred
- Relevant degree or diploma (Retail, Quality, Clothing, Textiles, Fashion)
- Manufacturing / garment construction / quality experience will give you a strong advantage
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A