Website Mr Price Group
Mr Price is hiring an Art Director for our in-house Marketing team. The Art Director is responsible for conceptual development and the execution of creative deliverables.
- Consistently drive and champion potentially award-winning ideas.
- Lead the on-set art direction of pre-allocated products, whilst collaborating with relevant teams.
- Deliver creative vision, through on-set art direction and image composition.
- Practice a clear set policy ensuring the set is always presented professionally.
- Lead the development of consistently brand-appropriate, strategically correct, and compelling creative work.
- Collaborate with the Castings team to cast models.
- Ability to art direct across all categories
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
- Excellent brand and competitor knowledge across categories
- Strong ability to be vocal on set for directing models, selecting imagery, and leading the art direction
- Ability to keep up with new creative technologies and analyse new trends and data
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to make quick decisions for image composition and selection.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience leading a diverse creative team
- Previous experience in a fast-paced photographic production environment
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution
- Have a strong portfolio
- In-depth experience in Art Direction/Creative Fashion Styling
- 4 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Fashion/Design qualification
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A