Website Mr Price Group
Develop merchandise strategies for one or more departments through developing merchandise plans that will deliver budgeted profit through ensuring the right stock is at the right place at the right time to maximize sales and to minimize mark down.
- Track and manage the ageing of stock to ensure the ratio of stock is always fresh depending on the type of business and bench marks for the businesses.
- Use insights from analyzing past sales and market trend analysis and market trend forecast and develop merchandise plans for future seasons in order to deliver profitable sales.
- Analyse sales of the current season in order to identify insights and opportunities for future forecasts as well as to react to current season to maximize profitability.
- Partner with the buyer in building an assortment through providing data and analysis to support decision making.
- Microsoft Office.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of Apparel, Footwear, Accessories & Equipment.
- Commercial acumen.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree/Diploma: Business, Supply Chain and/or Finance related.
- 3 Years’ experience as a Retail/ merchandise/product planner.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Riverhorse Valley, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A