Website Mr Price Group
Execute attractive visual displays throughout the store within the Visual merchandise standards set out by the Ops visual team to enhance the customer experience and maximize sales.
- Responsible for all in-store marketing & visual material, signage, mannequins, etc.as well as dressing of mannequins as set out in the visual guidelines & BIL’s.
- Drive sales and basket size through engaging and serving the customer with product knowledge (incl. co-ordination, benefits, handling care etc.) and promoting add-ons.
- Ensure all promotions are implemented correctly demonstrating product, price, value offering, product intrinsic in the most visually attractive and easily identifiable manner for the customers.
- Ensure all Visual Merchandise Guides, Windows, Drive Aisles and Promotions are viewed and instore images of completed tasks are sent to the Area Visual Co-ordinator.
- Business understanding of Retail trade, Milady’s customer and product.
- Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Creative skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- NQF Level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- Past experience in working in retail, first-hand experience with in-store merchandising
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A