Website Mr Price Group
Support the store manager in managing the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Understanding of Sales & Service Management.
- Understanding of Retail Trade.
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of Brand, Customer & Product.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade: 12/NQF 4.
- 3 Years’ Experience in Retail (Management Experience Advantageous).
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Brits, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A