Website Mr Price Group
Develop merchandise strategies for one or more departments through developing merchandise plans that will deliver budgeted profit through ensuring the right stock is at the right place at the right time to maximize sales and to minimize mark down.
- Analyse sales of the current season in order to identify insights and opportunities for future forecasts as well as to react to current season to maximize profitability.
- Track and manage the ageing of stock to ensure the ratio of stock is always fresh depending on the type of business and bench marks for the businesses.
- With the Buyer, analyse trade in the current season in order to identify opportunities to maximize sales.
- Partner with the buyer in building an assortment through providing data and analysis to support decision making.
- Use insights from analyzing past sales and market trend analysis and market trend forecast and develop merchandise plans for future seasons in order to deliver profitable sales.
- Commercial acumen.
- Analytical skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Apparel, Footwear, Accessories & Equipment.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree/Diploma: Business, Supply Chain and/or Finance related.
- 3 Years’ experience as a Retail/ merchandise/product planner.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A