Website Mr Price Group
Lead and manage the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Computer literacy.
- Sales & service management.
- Communication skills.
- Brand, customer & product understanding.
- Retail trade.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade: 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
- 3 Years’ experience in a store managerial position.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A