Website Mr Price Group
You would be part of the Mr Price Advance team which looks after data analytics, reporting, data science and RPA across the group
- Manage the automation and operation of the data warehousing loading process to ensure data loading is executed daily.
- Assist in the development, enhancement, maintenance and deployment of data warehousing solutions that conform to specified architectural design to ensure effective management of big data and execute the project plan/change specification ensuring adherence to project timelines.
- Identify areas of improvement and efficiencies to ensure IT development is in line with current trends and provides the best solutions to the business.
- Create & Update documentation and user guides for technical aspects of data warehousing applications or changes to inform stakeholders (testers, project managers, roll-out team, end users etc.) of desired outcomes and use instructions for the application.
- Diploma (B. Tech) or University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 Years’ Experience in:
- Integrating with BI Reporting Tools
- ETL processes, data warehouse modelling
- Implementation of data warehouse environment.
- Experience in cloud data warehousing
- Day to Day monitoring and support
- SQL Development
- Performance enhancing techniques
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A