Website Mr Price Group
Support the Store Manager to lead and manage the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO reports, POS exports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor,
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
- Computer literate.
- Sales & service management.
- Communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Years’ experience in retail.
- Management experience (advantageous).
- Grade 12
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A