Website Mr Price Group
Are you someone that has good communication skills, assertiveness, and persuasiveness? This is what it takes in this role which involves contacting arrears customers to collect on the overdue instalments for all lending products, thereby minimizing bad debt write offs.
- Ensuring all quality of work is in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Negotiate payment arrangement in accordance with set standards
- Establishing a rapport with customers and rehabilitating customers through excellent customer service standards
- Accurately updating customers’ information
- CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
- DCA (Debt Collectors Act).
- Understanding of the collection process and the systems that drive these processes
- Understanding of the life cycle of an account
- Able to work overtime when required, Public Holidays included.
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information).
- Computer literacy – MS Office.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade: 12
- 1 years’ experience in debt collection and/or relevant tertiary qualification
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A