- Liaise with customer where payments has not been received
- Attend Sales and planning CRP meeting and ensure customer’s request dates are achieved (strive for 95% OTIF).
- Inform customer if credit limit need to be increased and send necessary documentation.
- Check monthly file sent from Master Data Administrator and confirm Finished Goods obsolescence and advise changes.
- Identify incorrect pricing and notify Pricing MDA for correction
- Arrange for demand planning or forecast rules to be amended if needed.
- Keep a register and track progress on colour roll outs, proofs and final colour targets.
- Excellent planning, organizing and monitoring abilities
- Able to work in a pressurized environment
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Work and time management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Marketing and Sales Diploma and/or Supply Chain Diploma
- Minimum 5 years inbound (call centre)/ customer care experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A