To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Manage costs by monitoring expenses and keeping within budget parameters.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Achieve or exceed targets by developing and implementing account plans for clients and targetting new business.
- Achieve economic profit by reviewing pricing annually and making required adjustments.
- Identify and confirm own financial targets by aligning with business unit targets.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Principles of project management
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Nedbank policies and procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- FAIS certification/ registration mandatory
- Advanced Diploma / National 1st Degree
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- 8 years experience in a sales or relationship management role in a banking environment.
- Must have successfully completed minimum FAIS 120 Credits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A