To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Achieve economic profit by reviewing pricing annually and making required adjustments.
- Meet client and bank needs by confirming that recommended solution is in line with bank guidelines for economic profit; bank business needs and regulations and by managing client expectations.
- Manage costs by monitoring expenses and keeping within budget parameters.
- Develop an account plan for each client using knowledge of the client’s needs and by engaging with relevant stakeholders to identify tailor-made solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of project management
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years experience in a sales or relationship management role in a banking environment.
- Degree or diploma at NQF Level 6 in commerce, business, finance or law.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A