To design and maintain optimal data models/structures at both an enterprise and system / application level that meet the business and architectural objectives of the organisation. To create structures that enable data to be persisted in a structured way to enable the value of the data to be unlocked.
- Translate business requirements into data requirements.
- Analyse and profile the source data to understand data quality issues , relationships, patterns and rules in the data.
- Ensure data modelling deliverables are delivered according to project plan and budget to meet commitment to stakeholders.
- Design data models that meet the business requirements and align to the agreed architecture framework.
- Apply the Nedbank approved tooling to create the data modelling deliverables.
- Data base Administration (DBA) Principles and Admin Concepts
- Relevant regulatory knowledge, and understanding of banking and financial services
- Data base administration
- Data modelling tool
- Broad understanding of Data Management (DMBOK), systems development lifecycle methodologies and IT Architecture
- Able to demonstrate practical experience in , OO modelling experience also an advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with industry models such as IFW BFMDW
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- 3-5 years and/or relevant industry experience as well as experience in the Data Modelling discipline.
- Exprience using Infosphere Data Architect or any other Data Modelling Tool
- Experience in NOSql and other forms of database modelling advantageous
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Bachelor of Commerce , Bachelor of Science: Information Systems / Computer Science
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A