To provide claims administration support in respect of short term insurance matters to stakeholders in line with Nedbank strategy.
- Minimise risk by complying with all Nedbank policies and procedures.
- Initiate and process claims to finalisation by ensuring compliance to insurance policy.
- Comply with Service Level Agreement or Claims Protocol by administering and facilitating the claims process.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to understand their short term insurance needs.
- Comply with Service Level Agreements by adhering to self imposed standards and timeframes.
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business principles
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Business terms and definitions
- Governance, Risk and Controls
Qualification & Experience:
- Higher Certificate: Short Term Insurance
- 2 – 3 years Short Term Insurance
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A