To provide quality and accurate business administrative support services to internal and external stakeholders enabling Nedbank to achieve its business goals.
- Contribute to efficient budget compilation by applying statistical growth information to financial expenditure requirements.
- Action stakeholder requests by capturing and processing the administration request on the relevant system.
- Monitor departmental financial performance by analysing actual to budget variances.
- Ensure recovery of costs for services rendered by maintaining and monitoring the transfer pricing system.
- Action vendor invoice payments by capturing and processing the data on the relevant system.
- Short term insurance qualification
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- 2 – 3 years short term insurance experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A