To consult on and advise the business area regarding relevant domestic and international legislation; compliance and governance to ensure abidance to relevant codes; regulations and rules thereby minimising risk to and protecting the reputation of Nedbank.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses.
- Advise business of changes and identify potential impact of these changes on the business.
- Prevent compliance breaches and reputational risk from occurring, which could result in financial penalties.
- Promote and facilitate cross Cluster engagement, manage and improve business efficiencies.
- Engage with stakeholders on findings of compliance risk and control assessments.
- Influence the enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
- Policy & Procedural Knowledge
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Relevant Governance controls and regulatory knowledge
- Archiving Documentation
- Compliance reporting
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric / National Senior Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Science, Law, Risk or Compliance
- 3 – 5 years Insurance experience preferable
- Regulatory Advisory capacity for 5 – 10 years experience
- Compliance Institute of South Africa preferred
- Mandatory experience in an Anti Money Laundering (AML) Specialist function experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A