Nedbank Group Risk believes in recruiting the right people for the right job. We believe employees should be able to work in an environment that fulfils the aspirations of both the employee and Nedbank and that employees should have opportunities for growth and career development.
- Coordinate model refinement exercises on the SAS IFRS 9 solution to confirm solution readiness prior to implementation.
- Explore innovative modelling and implementation techniques to ensure model sustainability, reusability and auditability.
- Provide insights into the Nedbank’s impairment processes and calculations for input into various downstream reports, acquisition strategies and other analytics.
- Employ quantitative techniques and analytical methods to assess the drivers of various risk measures within cyber risk and IFRS 9 impairments.
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Risk management process and frameworks
- Business writing skills
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics/Mathematics
- Post graduate degree in Statistics/Mathematics, CFA/ FRM/CQF
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A