To apply specialisation within multiple SAP projects and support and technical expertise that meets customer business needs by interacting with stakeholders to define requirements and priorities. Performs systems analysis, solution design, develop, supports and maintains SAP system. Drvies technical solution design, system integration, SAP architecture and landscape.
- Maintain and expand client contact as a high level and build credible relationship with key client personnel.
- Works under limited supervision of mentor/Senior in supporting the achievement of project/deliverables.
- Provide input and oversight into testing and implementation of SAP programs.
- Actively support other team members on projects as well as SAP internal tasks.
- Takes ownership in ensuring that internal customers expectations are met.
- Act in a Technical integration specialist role across various SAP disciplines.
- Investigate and propose enhancements which will result in improved performance.
- IT Practices and Industry Knowledge
- Relevant data analysis and interpretation
- Managing personal work delivery according to timelines and quality standards
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring and coaching
- Business Consulting skills
- Proficient Business Acumen
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Fox coding
- 10 years plus SAP Functional experience
- Experience with the application of hybrid modelling in Mixed scenarios
- Experience with modelling using the core modelling artefacts of SAP BW/4HANA
- Experience with BPC Embedded and BPC Standard – BW4HANA BPC 11.1
- Experience with BPC EPM reporting and BW Query development
- Experience with applying LSA++ Architecture in SAP BW/4HANA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A