To optimise headcount resources to ensure maximum utilisation of Agents time while maintaining a strong structure and foundation that will reflect client centricity; in line with Nedbanks business strategy of creating a great place to bank and to work.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Address issues raised in culture surveys by participating in the development and implementation of action plans.
- Achieve operational excellence by supporting the implementation of business optimisation improvement through team engagement.Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
- Manage risk and compliance in line with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act and other relevant legislation.
- Support and encourage staff to participate and support corporate responsibility initiative.
- Participate in the development and implement action plans to address issues raised in culture surveys to improve results.
- Create a client service culture through various required interventions.
- Ability use ActiveOps (AOM) methods for collecting and analysing data
- Stakeholder management and effective communication (at all levels)
- Problem solving/innovation and critical thinking
- Ability to work with large datasets (structured and unstructured)
- Ability to develop business cases / value cases
Qualification & Experience:
- Data analysis experience
- AOM certification and experience of a minimum of 3 years working with ActiveOps ( AOM)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Operations Consulting or Operations Improvement
- Accreditation – Level 3 or above
- Working experience on ActiveOps (AOM) methodology
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A