This is a unique opportunity for post graduate candidates. The program is designed to fast track the graduate on a carefully curated career pathway in their field of specialisation.
- Identify high and emerging risk areas by analysing all business documents, results, and reports. Delivering business insights, providing advisory
- Follow the audit methodology as prescribed by the GIA and manage delivery per key performance indicators.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by completing all learning curriculum activates within specified timeframes.
- Contribute to building audit team capability for your specialist areas.
- Business writing skills
- Institute of Internal Auditors standards
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Managerial Accounting Principles
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Microsoft Office Product
Qualification & Experience:
- BEngTech Hons Industrial and Systems Engineering
- BCom/BA Hons Industrial Psychology
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- BCom Hons Strategic Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A