To undertake valuations of various types of fixed assets and ensure accuracy, validity, quality, and reliability of valuations thereby contributing to the credit risk assessment process and providing advisory service to stakeholders in Property Finance and Property Partners.
- Participate and support NCIB initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. Green, Sustainability & Climate Change).
- Apply knowledge of property legislation, including environmental law / regulations in the valuation and project co-ordination processes.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Meet stakeholder expectations. Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders through effective communication and engagement.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives, and values by ensuring delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned.
- Ensure a professional conduct when dealing with all stakeholders through appropriate personal branding
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of risk and risk assessment.
- Valuation techniques and models.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Report Writing skills
- Knowledge of the commercial property market and property financing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Real Estate/ Property Studies/ Property Development or equivalent
- Good understanding of the commercial property market, feasibility analysis and property risk
- Professional Associate or Professional Valuer registered with the South African Council for Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP), Membership to the South African Institute of Valuers (SAIV ), Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Minimum 5 – 8 years experience in commercial Property Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A