To recover debt and assets by following internal and legal processes and procedures resulting in reduced costs and losses for the bank.
- Notify clients of dormant /excess or arrears accounts by preparing and sending relevant correspondence.
- Outline progress and planned actions for the forthcoming month by meeting with stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Improve workflow and time management efficiencies by proactive planning and implementing credit control process
- Keep the customer profile updated by site visit, sending letters, statements and attach proof on the profile.
- Ensure client account status are correct by checking the account history details on the system.
- Ensure to comply with policies, procedures and regulations by following prescribed processes and mandates.
- Communicating internally
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Knowledge of account restructuring
- Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
- Managing and monitoring internal customer expectations
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- 2 years experience in credit collections
- Certificate: Credit Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A