To manage and deliver medium projects from commencement to completion within the scope; budget and time agreed. Projects could be associated with any discipline e.g. property; engineering; information technology; in line with the buisness strategy.
- Deliver projects on target within due date, budget and according to scope and project governance.
- Ensure accurate cost estimation based on coverage of client requirements and project scope.
- Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout lifecycle of the project and escalate any deviations.
- Ensure management of scope including coverage of client requirements and based on estimations.
- Designed Workforce Planning Solutions
- Delivered compliance risk management programmes and advice
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Managed Transformation and Innovation
Qualification & Experience:
- 3- 5 Agile and compliance projects experience.
- 5 to 8 years’ Project Management experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Regulatory Risk & Compliance Project Management
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Relevant certification in PM practises or methodology (PRINCE/ PMBOK ETC)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the capacity of a Senior Project Manager
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A