Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
- Utilize market intelligence to build business cases and cost models to identify and quantify improvement opportunities for demand management, process improvements, build vs. buy, etc.
- Engage with external vendors to support professional services category.
- Leverage spend analytics to identify consolidation opportunities, understand total cost of ownership, and rationalize opportunities.
- Update and leverage data within multiple enterprise software solutions to support business objectives.
- Support the Procurement Team and internal stakeholders for procurement and sourcing related initiatives.
- Own Supplier Onboarding Process and partner with AP to resolve any gaps
- Maintain and update the procurement process to meet the business needs in a rapid manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organizational, time management, and priority setting skills
- Ability to navigate cultural differences and build global but locally relevant solutions
- Social and communication skills (verbal and written), across all levels
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Deadline oriented; able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience, in a similar role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A