The Technical Artisan is responsible for all civil, electrical or mechanical related systems of the facility, including but not limited to maintenance, repair and instillation of equipment, devices and appliances.
- Ensure routine maintenance on plant and machinery, as stipulated by servicing schedules of the equipment, and/or as requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Perform maintenance tasks as stipulated in “Equipment Type Skills Assessment TGL v1.1”
- Perform a stand-by function in accordance to Policy
- Conduct preventive maintenance planning and implementation, according to Company Policy and Procedures, as determined from time-to-time.
- Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
- Ensure repair and maintenance of basic and industrial “household appliances.
- Conduct safety inspections on all portable electrical equipment according to specifications
- Assume responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Ensure installation and basic maintenance of any facility equipment.
- Ensure professional technical conduct at all times
- Conduct inspection, fault finding and problem resolution of devices, equipment and appliances.
- Ensure cost control through proper preventative maintenance and fast and effective response to breakdowns
- Occupational Health and Safety Act’s regulations relating to machinery
- Knowledge of the R158 building regulations, specifically with regards to hospitals, theatres and industrial kitchens
- Three years’ experience in a similar role
Qualification & Experience:
- Electrical / Mechanical Artisan – Electrical / Mechanical Trade Test at NQF 4.
- Civil Artisan – Civil Trade Test at NQF level
- Matric or related NQF level 4 qualification
- Electro-Mechanician – National Diploma Electro Mechanician at NQF level 5.
- National Trade Diploma as follows:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Springs, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A