The Financial Assistant is responsible for the administration of accounts, reconciliations and processing of refund accounts. They will also be required to do case management, billings and admissions.
- Assist with preparation of audit file.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Comply with CSAs (Controlled Self-Assessment).
- Assist Admin/Finance Manager with month-end and preparation of management reports.
- Reconciliation of GL accounts.
- Process journals.
- Capture petty cash/cheque requisitions and process them on SAP.
- Liaise with clients (debtor’s accounts and doctors) and suppliers with regard to invoices and payments.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Compile the required information to invoice doctors for all telephone charges.
- Assist with compilation of the tax pack.
- Perform various tasks as assigned by management.
- Reconciliation of SAP receipting to Clinic Manager receipting.
- Process customers’ invoices – doctors’ rentals will no longer be an applicable date to be confirmed.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Pastel and SAP would be advantageous.
- Administration of local account.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office suite
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years of finance admin experience would be advantageous
- Previous hospital experience would be advantageous
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A