Netcare Education Eastern Cape Campus, currently has a vacancy for a Campus Based Academic Staff. The incumbent will be responsible for the facilitation of education and training of nursing students within the private higher education and nursing academic environment to align with the vision and mission of the organisation
- Administrative processes and management of student records and progress on digital platforms.
- Apply relevant training standards, legislation, policies and regulations.
- Research application.
- Continuous self-management and development.
- Student management and support.
- Promoting collaboration with all stakeholders within the academic settings.
- Being responsible for adherence to quality processes relating to education and training including work integrated learning.
- Developing programmes and managing continuous professional development of all nurses rendering a service to Netcare
- Development and design academic content.
- Intermediate computer proficiency in the following Microsoft Office Suite programmes – Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint, searching data bases, e-mail, internet and digital learning platforms.
- Research literacy.
- Experience in facilitation on various modes of delivery; contact, digital platforms, and blended learning.
- Experience in comprehensive academic practice including but not limited to facilitation skills in a theoretical and/ or clinical academic environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an academic environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Additional qualifications in related specialties required for the specific position held.
- Assessor unit standard successfully completed and registered with SANC.
- A Master’s degree in a Clinical Specialty/ Education will be advantageous.
- Moderator unit standard to be successfully completed and registered with SANC within the first year of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A