The Artisan Assistant is responsible for providing assistance with general maintenance tasks
- Assist in putting up and preparing of walls, dry walls and other partitioning
- Assist with the moving of doctor’s rooms and associated equipment and furniture.
- Assist with minor structural, civil, electrical or mechanical changes in and around the facility.
- Provide assistance with building and painting.
- Perform supervised general cleaning and maintenance of Hospital property.
- Conduct routine maintenance checks.
- Perform supervised general building, plant and machinery maintenance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification.
- Basic knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act’s regulations relating to machinery.
- Competent in operating maintenance tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A