The Financial Manager for Financial Shared Services is responsible and accountable to ensure that the debtors and creditors shared services centre conducts its business in full compliance with all national statutory laws and regulations. The incumbent will ensure FSSC compliance to the professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards, including but not limited to Netcare internal policies and procedures, ISO Accreditation, applicable accounting practice and regulatory requirements. The Financial Manager for the Financial Shared Services will support and implement the Netcare group strategy of Person-Centred Health and Care, that is digitally enabled, and data driven. The incumbent will be required to work together with the Head of FSSC to ensure accurate overall accounting and statutory compliance.
- Days sales outstanding (DSO) and Creditor days ratios and analysis.
- All financial transactions aligned to the relevant, SOP’s, levels of authority and approval matrices.
- Trial balance and general ledger accounts management and review.
- Provide support to Group Audit & Risk to ensure smooth and effective audit processes.
- Debtors Collection targets.
- Ensure reconciliation items in bank sub-accounts are current and is resolved.
- Income Statement reporting of FSSC cost centres.
- Monthly accrual and prepayment accounting.
- Review and validation of automated SAP processes and BarnOwl updates.
- Ensure that monthly financial reporting and submissions meet deadlines.
- Prepare compliance reports for management review.
- FSSC and CPD KPI reporting and analysisMonitoring of internal controls and initiating changes as required.
- Monthly Cash flow forecasts for Accounts receivable and Accounts payable.
- Identify any non-compliance issues in relation to both legislation and company policy.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system and DebtPack debtors’ administration.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of VAT.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Detailed knowledge of the Debtors cycle.
- Report writing.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Qualification & Experience:
- Have a detailed understanding of International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in accordance with UK GAAP.
- A relevant 3 year B Com degree or advanced diploma qualification, with Financial Accounting 3, at a NQF level 7.
- Working in a customer-oriented environment preferable shared services centre.
- Minimum of 5 years finance environment work experience with specific experience in Debtors/Credit Control.
- A CA qualification or related NQF level 8 qualification will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A