The Technical Manager is responsible to effectively manage all technical and related services at the hospitals including risks related to infrastructure and assets, all plant and equipment (both clinical and non-clinical).
- Management of all staff in the Technical Department.
- Ensure proper planning of resources in accordance with PAS 55 principles.
- Management of all hospital facilities, clinical infrastructure and assets.
- Management of technical related purchasing and expenditure.
- Keeping up to date with all Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures.
- Ensure the correct skills are provided for the specific job.
- Training of nursing, pharmacy, admin and management staff on technical related issues.
- Management of contractor’s performance.
- Ensure professional technical conduct at all times.
- Project management is preferred.
- Knowledge of building regulations will be advantageous.
- Intermediate computer literacy in MS Office.
- Understanding of energy and water management.
- Conversant with the principles of maintenance and asset management aspects.
Qualification & Experience:
- A B Tech degree at NQF level 7 is preferred.
- Experience in both the electrical and mechanical engineering in the hospital and/or hospitality industry would be advantageous.
- Experience in Asset Management and Financial Management
- National N Diploma with Electrical or Mechanical Trade Certificate or, National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering (T3 or S4) at NQF level 6.
- A minimum of five (5) years applicable technical and managerial experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Tlhabane, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A