Website National Health Laboratory Service - NHLS
- To operate the telephone switchboard and to direct client to relevant personnel member or to assist with the query
- Type submission and obtain the necessary documentation for staff to attend meetings, court cases, training etc.
- Request for renewal of photocopier contracts and oversee efficient operation of and troubleshoot problems with the photocopiers.
- To follow the SOP’s and quality controls of the Laboratory (e.g., obtain files according to procedure etc.)
- To ensure adherence to the requirements of the safety manual and housekeeping policy of this Laboratory,
- To ensure the safety and keep the integrity of the work done at the Laboratory by following the security procedures,
- To store and distribute Food/Toxicology/Blood Alcohol samples for analysis and take the necessary care for safe sample handling.
- To monitor the temperature of cold rooms at reception.
- A basic understanding of Windows, Microsoft office and LIMS.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Time management.
- Working knowledge of transport circulars, treasury instructions and procurement
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and control work effort.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Office Administration.
Qualification & Experience:
- A certificate in office administration (NQF 5)
- 1 (one) year working experience in laboratory environment.
- Grade 12 (NQF 4).
Company: National Health Laboratory Service – NHLS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A