Website National Health Laboratory Service - NHLS
- Type submission and obtain the necessary documentation for staff to attend meetings, court cases, training etc.
- Request for renewal of photocopier contracts and oversee efficient operation of and troubleshoot problems with the photocopiers.
- To type submissions and make travel and accommodation arrangements for personnel members attending meetings, court cases, training etc.
- To keep record of the authorized usage, and maintenance of vehicle and submission of monthly kilometers travelled by the vehicle/ keep record of vehicles and petrol cards used.
- Handle invoices and procurement or store related queries for warehouse items
- To follow the SOP’s and quality controls of the Laboratory (e.g., obtain files according to procedure etc.)
- To ensure adherence to the requirements of the safety manual and housekeeping policy of this Laboratory
- To ensure the safety and keep the integrity of the work done at the Laboratory by following the security procedures
- Office Administration.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of transport circulars, treasury instructions and procurement
Qualification & Experience:
- A certificate in office administration (NQF 5).
- Grade 12 (NQF 4)
- 1 (one) year working experience in laboratory environment.
Company: National Health Laboratory Service – NHLS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A