Website National Health Laboratory Service - NHLS
- To operate the telephone switchboard and to direct client to relevant personnel member or to assist with the query
- To attend to enquiries and queries (telephonically, personally or per fax or e-mail) in respect of reports status, copies, prioritization, request for corrections etc according to query procedure.
- Type submission and obtain the necessary documentation for staff to attend meetings, court cases, training etc.
- Request for renewal of photocopier contracts and oversee efficient operation of and troubleshoot problems with the photocopiers.
- To type submissions and make travel and accommodation arrangements for personnel members attending meetings, court cases, training etc.
- To keep record of the authorized usage, and maintenance of vehicle and submission of monthly kilometres travelled by the vehicle/ keep record of vehicles and petrol cards used.
- To follow the SOP’s and quality controls of the Laboratory (e.g., obtain files according to procedure etc.)
- To store and distribute Food/Toxicology/Blood Alcohol samples for analysis and take the necessary care for safe sample handling.
- Working knowledge of transport circulars, treasury instructions and procurement.
- A basic understanding of Windows, Microsoft office and LIMS.
- Office Administration.
- Time management.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and control work effort.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 (one) years working experience in laboratory environment.
- A certificate in office administration (NQF5)
- Grade 12 (NQF 4)
Company: National Health Laboratory Service – NHLS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A