Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
- As a manager you mentor other team members in technical delivery, process analysis, and improvement.
- Work directly with Business Systems Analysts to ensure that the data and the business processes that intersect in the Enterprise Applications ecosystem are as efficient and high fidelity as possible.
- Owns relationships with partners while providing advice Can manage a team to deliver results by dividing and balancing work between employees ensuring that results meet Enterprise Applications standards.
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team
- Run and deliver on key components of large complex projects that improve our ability to make better data-driven insights or make the company more efficient.
- Ensure that integrations are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks as appropriate to allow for more efficient integrations of a similar type
- Demonstrated an ability to influence business stakeholders.
- A shared interest in our values , and working in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience in an integration engineering or full stack engineer role ideally with an enterprise SaaS software model company.
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Google Workspace experience
- Experience as owning a portion of system delivery for business function as a Business Technology partner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A