Website National Prosecuting Authority - NPA
- Develop, design, and analyse data architecture and data warehouses.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results. Implement new data analysis
- Provide technical documents on database content. Map various databases used in the organization.
- Revew and validate customer data as and when collected.
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization.
- An appropriate B Degree (NQF 7) or Three (3) year Diploma (NQF 6) in IT or equivalent.
- Minimum five years’ relevant experience in Business Intelligence.
- Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally,
- Accountable and with Credibility. Knowledge of the employment relations
- legislative and regulatory framework. Knowledge of ITIL (Information
- Technology International Library) framework. Computer programming/coding
- SQL Server, and Web Services. Project Management skills. ,
- Ability to formulate targets and indicators. Service delivery and
Company: National Prosecuting Authority – NPA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A