Website National Prosecuting Authority - NPA
- Advise on the use of Microsoft Stack to enable business capabilities.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Design solutions based on business requirements and end user input.
- Collaborate with software developers, business analysts and IT professionals.
- Assist with the deployment and implementation of new software / hardware.
- Build and Test Solutions and Customizations to MS Dynamics CRM.
- Build and Test Plug-ins to enable specific user functions.
- Provide training to users on the use of new functions.
- Knowledge of the employment relations legislative and regulatory framework.
- Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility.
- Minimum three years’ relevant experience in Microsoft Sharepoint development.
- Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology International Library) frame
- An appropriate B Degree (NQF 7) or Three (3) year Diploma (NQF 6) in IT or equivalent.
Company: National Prosecuting Authority – NPA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A