Website Old Mutual
The Operations activity focussing on credit support can be described as the “run the business” function supporting credit stakeholders – consisting of information provided, reports generated, stakeholder management undertaken ties and pulls all the different functions of the credit team together thus demonstrating the heavy reliance on the effectiveness of the incumbent in this role.
- Compiling incident reports analysing the root cause of any possible breaches and recommend preventative measures.
- Working closely with the voting members of Committees and Committees to ensure that risks are reported and managed appropriately.
- Monitor the credit ratings assigned by the credit team (this requires a solid understanding of the credit metrics required for capital modelling (i.e. PD, LGD etc.) and provide information support to the E-Cap team.
- Monitor compliance with Old Mutual Group credit and related affiliate policies (and facilitate evidence thereof).
- Ensure provision of a high-quality service to the relevant Committees, including facilitating planning meetings, preparation of management information packs, adhoc tracking and record keeping where required.
- Ownership and balanced / sound recommendations for management decision making.
- Good problem-solving capability and seeing issues through to resolution.
- Proven communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Above average attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Qualification & Experience:
- Between 5-7 years relevant working experience within operational support or similar environment.
- Commerce degree or diploma and commitment to enhance technical investment support and market skills through further formal studies in appropriate courses, where deemed necessary.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A