Website Old Mutual
The role will be based & reporting to the KZN Drakensberg Regional Manager. You will be accountable for an existing and experienced team. The successful incumbent will have to ensure the team’s profitability by managing results, resources and risks within the framework of the business plan for the area.
- Recruit into ACA team to ensure you have pipeline of Graduate Advisors
- Managing the existing business processes (i.e. conservation, outstanding business, financing, administration and client care).
- Building and sustaining a productive team.
- Assist with General Practice
- Coaching and development of financial advisors.
- Interacting with successful and demanding financial advisors.
- Development and Implementation of a Local Marketing Plan
- Managing the application of PFA’s sales process.
- Current Sales Managers need a good track record in recruitment and development of their teams.
- Should be comfortable in applying the sales process.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager could be beneficial.
- Be accredited on all products that PFA distributes.
- Preferably 24 month’s service as a Financial Advisor.
- Have strong administrative capabilities.
- Must adhere to minimum performance standards – APS.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A