Website Old Mutual
This role provides advice on a specific range of products to a specific allocated market and are individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts.
- Providing relevant and appropriate financial advice, hinges on a complete understanding of the customer’s personal and financial circumstances – and their goals or dreams for the future. As such, interpersonal and communications skills in order to build solid relationships are fundamentally important.
- Provide appropriate financial advice, in line with the customer’s resources and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
- Provide pro-active, on demand financial service and advice to customers within your allocated customer markets.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience (preferably in sales)
- A Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- RE5 an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A valid Driver’s licence and your own car
- FAIS compliance
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- A clear criminal and credit check
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A