Website Old Mutual
This role is accountable for creating an integrated view of the end-to-end employee journey process aligned to the OML EVP and defined employee journeys. Accountable to pull together all the cross-function stakeholders involved with executing the employee experience using Human Capital technology. Accountable to track and measure the ongoing impact of the employee experience to close and gaps and enhance experience.
- Manage and optimize the digital lifecycle journey post implementation/deployment
- Establish the framework for Performance management and impact metrics of digital journeys
- Design and manage engagement across multiple channels/ platforms as required, resulting in an aligned omnichannel digital experience for our employees
- Follow global, agile-based, transparent processes to ensure continual cross-functional communication and alignment
- Ability to analyze performance and make recommendations to the development team of ways to improve effectiveness of a digital journey via configuration of technology and its functionality
- Utilizes data and offline process interviews and events to identify opportunities for optimization
- Strong quantitative skills and obsession with measuring performance
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a Customer Focus attitude
- Able to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer’s business needs
- Excellent communication skills including ability to give clear direct feedback, set clear expectations and connect with people on a personal level.
Qualification & Experience:
- Platform experience with Workday
- Digital Marketing and/or Content Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A